F-22® Raptor® - Stealth Air Superiority Fighter
About the F-22® Raptor® Stealth Air Superiority Fighter:
Unmatched by any known fighter in the world today, the F-22 Raptor is the first 5th-generation fighter to serve the U.S. Air Force. Armed with the most advanced avionics on the planet, the F-22 serves as stealth superiority fighter while maintaining its ability to attack surface targets. Perhaps its greatest asset is the aircraft’s two Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 turbofan engines with two-dimensional thrust vectoring nozzles, which allows the F-22 to cruise at supersonic airspeeds (greater than 1.5 Mach) without using afterburner, giving it superior speed and range without increasing fuel consumption.
- Length: 62 ft (18.9 m)
- Height: 16.67 ft (5.08 m)
- Wingspan: 44.5 ft (13.56 m)
- Crew: 1
- Engine Thrust Class: 35,000 lb (15,876 kg)
- Armament: M61A2 cannon; 2x AIM-9 ; 6x AIM-120; 2x GBU-32; 2x AIM-120
Additional Information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
Standing an impressive 20.9 inches long and 15.1 inches wide, the F-22 Raptor features a plethora of play features including working landing gear, posable flaps, elevators, and thrust vectoring nozzles, as well as a detailed cockpit, arrester hook, and gatling gun door. Also included are three opening missile bays, and a combat load out that includes two Sidewinders and two AMRAAM missiles, as well as a brick-built display stand.
- Designed by Cody Osell
- 1528 elements
- Custom F-22 pilot minifigure
- High-quality sticker sheet
- Full-color printed building instructions
- Additional printed elements
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Advanced Skill Level (6-8 years building experience recommended)
LOCKHEED MARTIN®, F-22® Raptor®, associated emblems and logos, and body designs of vehicles are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lockheed Martin Corporation in the USA and/or other jurisdictions, used under license by Brickmania, LLC.