About the ISU-122 - Heavy Self-Propelled Gun:
Known as the younger brother of the ISU-152, the ISU-122 utilized the Soviet Union’s surplus of 122 mm guns and ISU hulls to create an effective and accurate heavy tank destroyer with over twice the rate of fire as the 152 variant. The ISU-122 also featured superior armor and protection when compared to previous Soviet self-propelled guns. After WWII many of the remaining ISU-122s were converted into civilian vehicles to aid in constructing the Soviet Union’s expanding railroad network.
- Weight: 45.5 tonnes (50 tons)
- Crew: 4 or 5 (optional second loader)
- Speed: 37 km/h (23 mph)
- Range: 220 km (137 miles)
Additional information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
Modeled after the 1944 variant, the Brickmania ISU-122 model captures the unique design of the crew compartment and includes an elevating gun, along with opening top and rear hatches and a smooth rolling suspension. Additionally, the model is outfitted with extra fuel tanks and access to the engine compartment so you can detail the interior if desired.
- Designed by John Canepa
- 747 elements
- Additional printed elements
- High-quality sticker sheet
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Advanced Skill Level (6-8 years experience)