Tiger 131® - WWII Heavy Tank
About the famous Tiger 131® WWII Heavy Tank:
Captured by the British Army in Tunisia, North Africa in 1943, Tiger 131® is the world’s only remaining functioning Tiger I tank and is on display at The Tank Museum in Bovington, UK. This Brickmania® kit is an officially licensed replication of Tiger 131® and a portion of the model’s proceeds will directly benefit The Tank Museum.
- Crew: 5 (driver, radio operator, gunner, loader & commander)
- Weight: 60 tons (54 metric tons)
- Armor:1-4.72 in (25-120mm)
- Main Armament: 8.8 cm KwK 36 L/56 with 92 rounds.
- Road Speed: 28 mph (45 km/h)
- Range: 120 miles (195 km)
Additional information about this Brickmania® custom building kit:
The Tiger 131® kit includes a detailed playable interior and engine compartment with room for two minifigs inside the hull. Additionally, there are 27 custom UV printed elements including Tiger I radio and custom Tiger commander in Tropical Uniform. Also featured are a hull mounted BrickArms® MG34 machine gun for the radio operator, full 360° turret rotation and poseable main gun, fully articulated tracks and realistic suspension, and four opening hatches for crewmen.
- Designed by Daniel Siskind
- 887 elements
- Tiger tank Commander minifig
- BrickArms MG34
- Custom 3D printed muzzle brake and commander’s hat
- Additional printed elements
- High-quality sticker sheet
- Full-color printed building instructions
- 1/35th scale to match other Brickmania kits
- Advanced Skill Level (6-8 years building experience recommended)